The academic success of a student depends, to a large degree, on the student’s attitude about learning. Each student will be expected to have a positive attitude toward learning as indicated by:
- Having his/her homework completed and submitted to the teacher on time;
- Having his/her school supplies every day, and he/she is ready to work;
- Having his/her necessary books, and clothing at school and ready for use;
- Attention focused on the lesson being taught;
- Behavior such that he/she does not keep himself/herself nor others from learning;
- Actively participating in classroom activities, lessons, and projects.